Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Multi-cult



Early last week we were asked to complete a poster for the Guelph Multi-cultural festival. Through trial and tribulation i came to this idea. I wanted my poster to attract as many people as possible so i filled it with vibrant 'squiggles' of colour. I wanted my poster to show that when different colours are together it looks good (relate that to people). I'm glad i used the big letter G to start of Guelph because it looks good and flows with the picture. I'm happy it doesn't stand out too much.

1 comment:

  1. So, you noticed that the G in Guelph doesn't show up, but I am not sure I agree with your rationalization. I think it needs more contrast. I do like the multi colours representing the difference ethnicities. Instead of "All Colours Welcome" perhaps it might reinforce the metaphor better to say "A Rainbow of Races" or "A Rainbow Community".

    Three spelling mistakes notes on the rubric. How about meeting the next deadline AND having a rubric to submit?

    ReplyDelete